|Job Ref:||204567785||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Annesley Woodhouse||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
Our global client serves the Pan-European market, Africa and the Middle East within the automotive sector and is recruiting for an experienced Project/Key Account Manager to join their senior team in Annesley, Nottinghamshire. |
The role will see you managing all aspects of Automotive Customer Accounts and you will be a single point of contact for all commercial interfaces with the customer and the project management leader as they relate to the assigned customer.
You wil also have responsibility for assigned projects from nomination onwards.
* Maintaining communication with all levels of internal departments.
* Continuously validate engine volume requirements for medium and long-term forecasting to ensure future production capacity.
* Develop and enhance a deep relationship with the OEM customers via regular visits and face to face meetings, to ensure flawless launch.
* Perform Project risk analysis and follow through activities to mitigate identified issues.
* Lead the project management of customer's newly awarded projects via cross functional APQP meetings, reporting progress to management via the Gateway meetings including reporting project profitability until job1 + 90 days or the project is formally closed.
* Prepare and provide RFQ information as required.
* Prepare cost and price information for Sales and Marketing.
* Facilitate APR compliance.
* Management responsibility for the Project Manager and Project Coordinator.
If you have a proven track record within Key Account Management within the engineering sector, are results driven, commerically minded and driven then we would love to hear from you. Automotive APQP experience would be an advantage but is not essential