|Job Ref:||204567908||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Malvern Link||Address:||Salary:||£25 - £30/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
Manufacturing Engineer (Contract Role)|
£25 - £30 per hour depending on experience
Based in Malvern, Worcestershire
Manufacturing Engineer required for our client who are a world renowned manufacturer of highly technical engineering products.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be joining a well-established team in a company that supply a variety of industry sectors, including Pharmaceutical and Food.
The Manufacturing Engineer will play an integral role to ensure that operational targets are achieved. The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the manufacture of our products to ensure that operational targets are accomplished relating to quality, delivery and cost targets.
Ideally the successful Manufacturing Engineer will:
- Have experience of working within a high technology manufacturing or assembly business
- Have a working knowledge of lean manufacturing methods
- Be able to analyze mechanical or electronic designs to suggest improvements to performance or manufacture
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have a preference for team and cross functional working
- Have an understanding of SAP and similar ERP systems
The ideal candidate will have a 'hands on` approach to resolving challenging engineering and manufacturing problems with an appreciation of their impact upon the wider business. Although the position is based in Worcestershire there may be some travel therefore the successful candidate will need a full UK driving license.
Should this position be of interest, please do not hesitate to apply as our client will be looking to hold interviews and fill the role as soon as possible