|Job Ref:||204568139||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum up to £35,000 per annum plus be||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
Control Systems Engineer|
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for a Control Systems Engineer to join an established Automation business based in the Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire area.
Working across a variety of projects across a multitude of industries, you will be working on packaging and production lines.
You will be responsible for:
- Attending site alongside Sales Engineers to provide technical assistance.
- Electrical and PLC Controls design
- Planning and prioritising project workloads; inclusive of timescales and resource planning.
- PLC programming
- Installation, Commissioning and integration of systems.
- Testing systems on site and documentation.
You will ideally be:
- Qualified to Degree level in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Knowledgeable of PLC integration and programming.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledgeable of vision systems would be an advantage.
The role will be based in the Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire area, and you will ideally be happy to travel to sites across the UK as required.
For more information, or to be considered for the opportunity, please contact Holly Farrow at Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only) or email (Email Removed)