|Job Ref:||204568346||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
CONTRACT ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
12 MONTH CONTRACT
An exciting opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer has arisen to join a successful FMCG company at their manufacturing facility in Leeds.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will work DAYS and will provide hands on maintenance support on a wide variety of filling and packaging machines and associated equipment.
Reporting into the Maintenance Leader key responsibilities will include:
* Reactive and planned maintenance on a wide range of plant and equipment
* Fault finding and modifying programs on Siemens PLC's
* Fault finding on variable speed drives, servo drives and vision systems
* Working closely with cell leaders and shift technicians on maintenance and plant improvement programs
* Take part in Route Cause Analysis initiatives ensuring maximum machine efficiency
* Minimum HNC qualification in Electrical Engineering
* Experience of maintenance in a high speed FMCG manufacturing environment
* A good level of automation and controls experience; Siemens S7
* Experience of HMI, Profibus, SCADA - advantageous
* Excellent fault finding/diagnostic skills
* Excellent communication skills
£25 - 30K (PAYE)
To £152 p/day (Ltd)
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy