|Job Ref:||204568434||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:25|
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Continuous Improvement Leader/Developer to join a very successful Wiltshire based sector leading global organisation whose business is booming. |
My client is seeking a forward thinking professional who can develop and promote Lean methodologies across the business by creating and delivering strategic plans that are fit for purpose.
This exciting role will require someone with plenty of CI experience ideally obtained working within either the Engineering or Manufacturing sectors where Lean methodology promotion, delivery and 'buy in' was a key activity.
This position will suit an influential Professional who is focused, committed and who has a genuine enthusiasm for deployment of both business and employee continuous improvement. Areas of focus will include; Quality, Safety, Delivery and Cost and Self-Assessment and improvement plans.
Required Skills and Attributes for this role include:
• Coaching & Influencing - Across all levels
• Mentoring Others - Providing support as appropriate and required
• Customer Focus - Must be flexible and able to adapt to customer needs
• Organisational skills - Managing projects and data or varying sizes
• Results Driven - Self-motivated and driven to achieve expectations
• Proactive Approach
• Communication Skills - must be able to engage at all skill levels
• Assessment and problem solving
• Culture creation and employee 'buy in'
• Must have operated in a similar role
• Relevant Engineering or Manufacturing experience
• Team Player - and able to evidence this
• Inspirational attitude towards development
• IT competent (Word, Excel, Access, Visio)
• Excellent knowledge of safety and relevant standards
• MEng or MSc in Engineering or Manufacturing
• Six Sigma (Green Belt and above) or equivalent
• IT systems experience (Microsoft, SAP and Minitab)
Remuneration is dependent upon experience and is supported by an excellent benefits package.
If you have the relevant experience, qualifications and expertise and wish to be considered for this excellent position please apply or call us on: (Apply online only) to discuss the opportunity further