|Job Ref:||204364338||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Wokingham||Address:||Post Code:||RG40||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + Bens||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
83zero are working with a market-leading company based near Wokingham who have an opportunity for an experienced C# Software Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.|
.:: The Position
• The remit of this role is to deliver specific development requirements as part of a wider deliverable, including input into designs with initial focus on coding, and the maintenance of existing systems.
• The engineer will be expected to complete work items as part of a formal software development lifecycle, and deliver software to a high quality and within agreed timescales.
• Reviewing and maintaining current systems
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including effort estimations
• Producing detailed technical specifications, and creating and modifying program code
• Controlled unit, integration, and manual testing of modules and applications before live roll-out
• Preparation of workflow diagrams, documentation, user guides, and relevant presentation material
• Maintaining production systems
.:: Required Experience
• Educated to degree level in a computing, software engineering or IT related subject, or able to offer the equivalent in terms of professional training and experience
• Previous experience in a web based or online interactive technology organisation
• 5+ years work experience in software development and process oriented functions with good working knowledge of web systems / services as a software engineer (or equivalent)
• Experience of formal software development lifecycle i.e. requirements capture, analysis, design, test, document, maintenance and configuration management
• Experience of using version and source control to protect, manage and share source code
• Experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX and X++ would be an advantage
• Experience of construction and maintenance of end-to-end web services
• Experience writing scalable, robust code for server-side web-based applications, high-volume real-time, multi-threaded production applications, complex algorithm-based applications or high availability, distributed systems
This opportunity for a Software Developer is offering a salary of up to £45,000 plus benefits package.
Unfortunately my client is unable to offer Tier 2 sponsorship so all applicants must have the right to work in the UK