|Job Ref:||204390371||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Redhill||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum £23,100||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
My client are a multi-site IT Managed Service Provider who's success has led to the continued expansion of the organisation. |
They are currently looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join their existing team. This is a permanent position working a 24/7 shift rota (2 days on 2 nights on 4 days off)
As a member of the Support Services team, you will play a key role in the delivery of high quality technical support for the business and the customer, whilst delivering exceptional customer satisfaction and a personalised service.
Responsibilities - 1st Line Support Engineer:
• Provide high quality technical support for the business and the customer, whilst delivering exceptional customer satisfaction and a personalised service.
• Be the first point of contact for customers when they log a fault via phone or email.
• Work within strict SLA's to provide our customers with a timely resolution.
• Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of the fault and the system is kept up-dated regularly
Job Requirements - 1st Line Support Engineer:
• Windows Server
• Active Directory
• VMware vSphere/vCenter 5.1 (ESX & ESXi)
• Citrix XenApp - Basic Administration
• Strong and demonstrable troubleshooting skills.
Company Benefits - 1st Line Support Engineer:
• 31 days holiday (23 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday)
• Training + Certifications contributed to
• Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Corporate Gym Membership