|Job Ref:||204568510||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £66000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Coating/Slitting Process Engineer for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £39K-£66K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Must be Bachelor's Degree in Chemical engineering or Metallurgist or a relevant field.
• Minimum of 5 years technical experience in a similar role.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• Adhere to EHS rules & regulations and ensure Safe Working Instructions (SWIs) and Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed
• Identify critical process parameters and develop plans to bring them into a state of statistical control.
• Use the corrective and preventative action process to ensure follow up and correction of system deficiencies found during manufacturing and equipment issues.
• In depth understanding of Aluminum Rolling, roller-levelling, chemical cleaning, lacquer-coating and Finishing equipment along with demonstrated improvement track record.
• Provide technical leadership in equipment, process and product development.
• Reinforce a plant culture where continuous improvement (Kaizen) drives the manufacturing processes and the workplace. This includes applying continuous improvement methodologies such as 'Six Sigma' as the key tools in minimizing process variability and meeting customer's expectations. Knowledge and practical experience of the application of the 'six-sigma' methodologies for continuous improvement would be a plus.
• Ensure that critical manufacturing processes are identified and controlled within the ISO9001 Quality Management System.
• Work safely and promote a culture of safe attitudes and compliance within Safety rules and environmental regulations
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon