|Job Ref:||204568536||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£11/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
Are you looking for night shift work on a long term basis? If so, |
Berry Recruitment are currently recruiting Machine Operatives to monitor fully automated machinery on a night shift basis with our established and expanding client based in Exeter.
Machine Operatives will manage/monitor fully automated machinery during a night shift. Some reporting is required, therefore a good level IT skills will be essential for this role.
Our client is also rapidly expanding, therefore for the right candidate this could become a permanent position. Our client devoted to sustainable food and energy production.
* Monitoring automated machinery
* Quality and Performance checks
* Responding to faults
* Reporting to relevant maintenance personnel
* Site monitoring
* Daily checks
* General house keeping
* Computer based reporting duties
* You will have excellent attention to detail
* Experience within a similar role with a high level of responsibility is essential
* Agricultural background desirable but not essential
* Electrical background and fully computer literate
* Car essential due to location
* Committed to working night shift on a long term basis
This is an opportunity with an immediate start, working a night shift on a 4 days on 4 days off rota this may change depending on the plants requirements. Normal hours will be 7.00pm to 7.00am. Paying £11 per hour.
Berry are passionate about working with local businesses, so if you feel that you have all the above qualities please contact the Exeter office of Berry Recruitment today (Apply online only). Thank you