|Job Ref:||204568627||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £66000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Coolant Engineer for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £39K-£66K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free.
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical engineering or Metallurgist.
• Minimum of 5 years technical experience.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• Adhere to EHS rules & regulations and ensure Safe Working Instructions (SWIs) and Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed.
• Collaborate with coolant process development to build, design, and validate a stable coolant system that provides excellent product quality
• Identify critical coolant process parameters and develop plans to bring them into a state of statistical control.
• Develop, review, and update Coolant Process Standard Operating Procedures as needed and ensure all staff are aware of and trained in proper procedure.
• Provide technical leadership in the coolant processes and ensure it meets the product's quality parameters and needs.
• Reinforce a plant culture where continuous improvement (Kaizen) drives the manufacturing processes and the workplace. This includes embracing SPC and continuous improvement methodologies such as Ma'aden Business System (MBS) as the key tools in minimizing process variability and meeting customer's expectations.
• Knowledge and practical experience of the application of the 'six-sigma' methodologies for continuous improvement would be a plus.
• Recommend plant strategic and tactical objectives related to customer satisfaction, coolant performance and coolant cost.
• Work safely and promote a culture of safe attitudes and compliance within Safety rules and environmental regulations.
• Coolant process expertise in Hot Mill's and Cold Mill's along with Coolant system operation
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon