|Job Ref:||204077103||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£38000 - £46000/annum Bonus, Shares + More||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:20|
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer looking to apply excellent hands on C/C++ experience into pioneering development at one of the world's leading wireless technology firms based in Cambridge. This Embedded Software Engineer will be a major contributor to the firmware that powers electronics devices this companies "clean energy" line of products.|
We are looking for enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineers to join the Energy firmware group working on the latest Bluetooth smart tech. As an Engineer working in one of this company's scrums and you will involve yourself in all aspects of firmware development. You will be proficient with C, comfortable with assembler and know your way round scripting languages such as Python. You will be happy working closely with hardware with few resources and debugging low level problems using whatever means are available.
• Proven commercial or equivalent experience of C (and ideally Assembler) in embedded applications
• Python (or another common scripting language)
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• You must hold a relevant Engineering degree
• Excellent collaborator and interpersonal skills
• Ability to see the big picture whilst also working at the low level
• Understanding of processor architectures and peripherals
• Experience of wireless communication protocols such as Bluetooth, UWB or Wi-Fi would be beneficial
In return this Embedded Software Engineer will earn a generous salary (£38-46k) plus a good benefits package (Pension, Private Healthcare etc). So if you are an Embedded Software Engineer skilled in working on firmware using C and Assembler then click apply now in order to take the first step on the way to joining a global company committed to the latest technological advances in consumer electronics.
Role: Embedded Software Engineer
Skills: Embedded C, Assembler, Python (or other common scripting languages)