|Job Ref:||204086028||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:48|
Our Client, based in Warwick, are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated C++ Linux software developer to join an expanding development team. This is an opportunity to work at the cutting edge of development tools for parallel and multi-threaded computing and to work on some of the largest supercomputers in the world. |
The ideal candidate will have first class software development skills and hold a good degree or equivalent in computer science, maths, or sciences. C++ experience in a Linux/Unix environment is essential. You'll be part of a talented and fun team, passionate about making great software and doing the job well.
Previous experience or demonstrable ability with Qt would be beneficial.
- Full application lifecycle development working in a Scrum framework.
- Self-management of projects.
- Level 2 support of customer issues as part of a rotating support team.
Experience and Skills:
- At least three years commercial application development experience
- Strong C++ and C skills
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Good working knowledge of Mercurial or Git and SVN or CVS.
- Self-motivated approach to project work
- Experience with Mac OS X.
- Previous experience of the Qt library
- Knowledge of operating system, compiler and debugger internals ? for example contributing to GDB or similar open source projects