|Job Ref:||204096801||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Position: Magento Developer|
Location: SW London
Ref: (Apply online only)
Our client is a young, dynamic and rapidly growing web development agency based in SW London with some well-known clients and great projects. Due to continued success and growth they are on the lookout for talented Magento developers to join the team.
They have an experienced Magento development team working in all areas of e-commerce deliveries, including new builds, extension development, support and maintenance and R&D.
About the role
This is an exciting and varied role that would suit an enthusiastic and outgoing person with strong initiative and a willingness to learn new things.
The role will include
• Taking designs from Photoshop and producing pixel perfect versions in HTML and CSS
• Converting designs straight into Magento template files
• Working with designers and back-end developers to bring together a client's vision
• Using cutting edge techniques to deliver beautiful, responsive and feature rich e-commerce sites
As well as a having a passion for web development and previous experience working within a team environment, the successful applicant will have as a minimum:
• At least 2 years commercial experience
• A knowledge of the Magento Theme system
• The ability to create valid HTML5 and CSS3 pages from designs and pull them into Magento
• Previous experience working with responsive frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
• Demonstrable experience working on websites
• Preferably, you will also have a knowledge of working with modules in Magento
• Additionally any exposure to WordPress or other PHP frameworks would be useful
Magento certification is highly desirable. If you are not already certified, they can help make that happen for you
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role