|Job Ref:||204186449||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Salary:||£38000/annum + Company Benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:28|
Our Client, based in Worcester, are looking to add a Software Development Team Leader to their existing team.|
Key responsibilities include:
- Line manage EDI developer resources setting clear objectives and carrying out regular reviews and annual appraisals.
- Develop EDI developer team members by identifying training areas and agreeing individual development plans.
- Assist the Development Manager with career planning to maintain a skilled resource pool and robust succession planning
- Supply skilled resource across multiple Scrum delivery teams ensuring we have the best operational delivery capability.
- Manage resource utilisation making recommendations for headcount changes where required
- Maintain a clear view of supply and pre-emptively managing supply issues.
- Ensure a professional Software Development practice.
- Ensuring industry best practices are utilised throughout the Development
- Work with all other teams and departments to ensure the goal of delivery is not artificially impaired.
- Talent managing the team to ensure we have the best people and make
recommendations to reward the positive working behaviours.
Assist with development on projects where directed by the Development Manager
Scrum / CMMi / ITIL qualifications/certifications would be advantageous.
The successful candidate should have previous experience of enterprise resource planning (ERP), software development (Java or .NET technologies), coaching and leading teams, and have a good working knowledge of Software architecture and design in an Agile environment