|Job Ref:||204247075||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum plus excellent corporate b||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:59|
OVERVIEW: .NET Junior Developer (C#.Net / (url removed)) sought by software and IT services business specialising in delivering world-class enterprise software solutions to multiple industries. Perfect opportunity for EITHER a Junior OR Mid-level .NET Developer to further their career in a responsible position with genuine career promotion prospects working for an innovative PLC !|
SALARY; Excellent negotiable package depending on experience but a guide C£32K-C£38K plus excellent benefits including contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance etc.
LOCATION: is Aztec West / Almondsbury near Bristol.
My client is a very established and profitable enterprise software and IT services business. They operate primarily in the UK and Ireland and deliver enterprise software solutions to a multitude of organisations across many different business sectors from SME to corporate. My client has a focus on growth, which is underpinned by a continual investment in its enterprise software solutions to ensure they are consistently market-leading, helping customers stay one step ahead of their competition. My client maintains a strong market position due to the quality of its products and services and its successful track record.
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
As a result of a focus on profitable growth and sustained investment in its enterprise software, my client is creating an additional new role within its new product roadmap software development division. As .Net Junior Developer you will be passionate about software development and excited about the prospects of joining my client's growing software development team. The successful candidate will work on my clients new browser-based interface accessible via the web in an agile environment that will transform their proven enterprise software solution.
* develop accurate and fully documented code that delivers the requirements of the product roadmap.
* work collaboratively in a team of developers to build a best practice approach to user experience for sophisticated and complex enterprise software.
* Regularly release new functionality in line with the product roadmap
* deliver solutions as defined by the agile/scrum plan for product development.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE FOR .NET JUNIOR DEVELOPER;
* Graduate with 12 months work placement OR 6 months upwards commercial software development experience a mix of front-end, web and back-end is ideal
* Ideally C#.NET and (url removed) MVC
You will be at an advantage if you have exposure to any of the following technologies;
* Agile - Scrum / Kanban
* AWS / Azure
* Use of Agile tools. Trello or Jira
* SQL Server / NoSQL
* Unit testing
You will be an excellent communicator and collaborator and have the ability to write code that is clean, understandable and cross browser compatible. You will be keen to make a strong lasting impression and to take on additional responsibility and in turn receive greater rewards.
WHAT'S ON OFFER;
- The chance to join a highly established proven PLC market leader who continually invest in their software solutions to stay ahead of the competition
- A comprehensive learning and development program including funding of relevant professional qualifications and REAL chances for career progression
- An excellent professional, hard working but fun, team oriented environment
- A highly competitive basic salary plus corporate benefits package
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity.