|Job Ref:||204336277||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:07|
Position: Senior Web Developer|
Ref: (Apply online only)
Our client is a high end web application development company, predominately providing bespoke business solutions for enterprise customers. They are looking to recruit a well-organized, results driven and dynamic Senior Web Developer/Team leader. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, who will join the Digital Project Team and grow with the company.
As Senior Web Developer, you will play a key part in task and project coordination with the development team, working on our cutting edge digital deliveries, related services & applications. Their products and solutions encompass the full range of digital media projects; from acquisition, encoding & transcoding, distribution and delivery through to end user applications on web and mobile.
You will have a proven track record of working on the full software development life cycle of online web based projects. You must be able to demonstrate extensive front-end and back-end experience and knowledge, as well a solid understanding of database design & development.
You should have previous experience working on high traffic multi-tiered applications and fully understand the wider implications of security and performance considerations. The position will cover a range of projects in different sectors with input into product development, technology strategic direction, responsibility to mentor and guide junior developers and may require participation in client meetings.
• Expert full stack knowledge of (url removed) with C#;
• Proven experience with B2C system and software architecture
• Excellent knowledge in algorithm design and design patterns
• Understanding of security and optimisation
• Extensive experience in TDD, task estimation, and sprint planning
• Desirable experience with Mobile development (native and cross platform)
Strategic & Operations
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
• Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions
• Work with Senior Management to identify potential issues and resolve them
• Well versed with state of the art technologies within Web/Software development and can guide the client and team members as needs arise
• Understand the departmental goals and spot potential new business
• Ensure project quality and optimisation, process and guideline implementation within the project life cycle - Agile and Waterfall
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role