|Job Ref:||204340169||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum £65,000 + Car||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:59|
Our client relies on technology to underpin nearly all of the services which it provides. The IT Shared Service (ITSS) business is responsible for consulting on, designing, planning, delivering and managing technology across the company's organisation on a worldwide basis.|
Due to a consistent increase in business, they are looking to add to a long standing and stable team by recruiting an additional Technical Architect.
We are looking for an experienced telephony (voice), contact centre and network professional to produce architectural artefacts with a specific focus as follows:
• Capture and interpret customer requirements to produce the voice/contact centre/network infrastructure architecture ensuring that the respective components support the overall solution architecture needs/business requirements, and is both affordable and supportable.
• Accountable for the infrastructure integrity within an IT solution context, whilst managing design dependencies and impacts of change.
• Assist the Solution Architect to ensure the network components are aligned to the target operational and architectural models.
• Lead the voice/network infrastructure architecture and design on medium and large sized programmes, projects or bids, ensuring that the network infrastructure components support the overall solution architecture needs/business requirements, and is both affordable and supportable.
• Analyse and explain the risks involved in adopting certain technology solutions
• Produce or tailor standard designs to meet client needs whilst maintaining recognised industry and/or company standards.
• Able to raise and resolve issues with suppliers and designers.
• Able to contribute significantly to more complex solutions and may lead implementation or components within the design.
Voice / Telephony Technical Architect
• In order to be successful in the role you will have an advancing knowledge in the field of voice and network infrastructure architecture, with extensive experience of working in the field of IT/telecoms architecture.
• Extensive experience and knowledge of voice/network components and infrastructure
• Experience of IP networking (LAN/WAN)
• Experience of unified comms including VOIP and Contact Centres
• Experience of core/backbone MPLS networks and corporate network environments
• Experience of network security and firewall technology
• Experience of integration and the migration within a network solution
• Defined and owned components of unified comms infrastructure solutions and will have taken responsibility for high-level design work within major projects.
• Individual must have had previous career experience of low-level design in networks
• Can demonstrate an ability to assess risk and negotiate on issues such as cost, quality and timescales.
• Ability to analyse the customer`s technical requirements and able to design solutions aligning [where possible] to company strategic intent/direction.
• Architected a number of different components or small solutions for customers or business partners seeing it through to implementation.
• Worked as a technical lead or be involved in multiple projects or part of a wider programme at the same time and will input into the project planning.
Voice / Telephony Technical Architect
• Recognised architectural certification i.e. BCS Certificate in Enterprise & Solution Architecture, TOGAF 8/9, etc.
• Possess industry recognised architectural certifications in their respective areas of domain expertise i.e. Cisco, Avaya, Aspect, etc.
• In return, as well as offering a competitive salary, we will help you achieve your goals by continuous professional development via the company's architecture academy and regular career progression sessions