|Job Ref:||204473831||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
Excellent career opportunity working with a busy and expanding company that work both nationally and overseas on large construction projects.|
Reporting to the Managing Director your principal responsibilities shall be to:
• Manage the office CAD resource running teams of M & E Services Co-ordinators / Modellers
• Ensure projects are fully resourced working to defined scope of work, milestones and deliverables
• Plan and monitor workload and adhere to project timescales, liaising with in-house QS to make sure projects are completed to financial success.
• Client liaison including assistance at meetings and chairing co-ordination workshops with client and design team
• Regular liaison with internal project leaders and clients to resolve design issues related to co-ordination of services.
• Maintain and develop company procedures and ensure staff compliancy.
• Recruitment of staff
• ESSENTIAL: Proficiency in Revit and Fabrication MEP / CADDUCT
• Excellent understanding of M & E Building Services co-ordination
• Previous experience managing CAD resources
• Excellent communication skills with the confidence and ability to discuss design co-ordination issues with both consultants and contractors.
• Ability to train, mentor and motivate members of staff