|Job Ref:||204474648||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:01|
A well established building contractor based in London are looking for a quantity surveyor to manage projects of different values and scope. The company specialise in residential, medical and commercial high specification refurbishment and fit-out projects up to a value £3m. |
They have a prestigious client list in central London and the Home Counties, so the successful candidate will be managing diverse projects that are to a high specification and varied design.
The role will take on responsibility for:
-Valuations, variations and final account settlement.
A wide range of sector sector experience is required to manage projects autonomously.
Project Surveyor on projects circa £500K - £3M.
• Reporting directly to the Surveying Director and CEO
• Manage the commercial responsibility from pre-contract through to completion and handover.
• Tendering and procuring subcontractor packages
• Preparation of subcontract documentation and administering of contract
• Valuation of subcontractors accounts and variations
• Degree or equivalent qualifications in Quantity Surveying
• Main Contractor or Developer experience
• Proficient measurement, pricing works and variations
• Up to date knowledge of contract and current legislation
• Conscientious and diligent work ethic
• Commitment to a projects commercial performance
• Competent negotiator
• Flexibility to work in a team and individually
• Previous experience of high-end refurbishment and fit-out
• A technical as well as commercial understanding of construction.
If this sounds like the next opportunity in your career, please apply below