|Job Ref:||204477230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:33|
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are currently looking for a Construction Estimator to work with a reputable Main Contractor based in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
You will be based within the newly formed Building Division of this hugely success business. They have already had an impressive first 12 months of trading completing General Contracting projects with a substantial turnover. This is due to both their determination drive and reputation within the construction industry already from the Groups success built up over many years.
They are now looking for a like minded person with a Construction Estimating background preferably from a local building contractor who is looking for a new opportunity to join this thriving business and help win and secure new projects. In return you will have the opportunity to progress very quickly into a Senior role and potentially spear head and eventually manage the department should you wish.
The key aspects of the role will include:
• Assist in tender evaluation and pre qualifications.
• Support in tender analysis.
• Obtaining costs and rates for the works to be undertaken.
• To broaden sub-contractor pool currently being used.
• To produce cost breakdowns and risk analysis for the works that are being tendered.
• To help for the tender documents and submission data.
• To support projects once they get started.
• All other 'estimator tasks'.
This is an exciting role and would suit someone who is working for their current employer and is feels they are just a number or has a lack of career progression opportunities.
For further information or a confidential chat please call Leigh on (Apply online only) or email your CV