|Job Ref:||204478939||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Bath||Address:||Post Code:||BA1||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Flexible Benefits Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:01|
Salary £50,000 per annum, flexible Benefits and Pension
Our Client is looking for a Land Manager to join their organisation at this exciting time in their history. Already a leading provider of housing and support services across the west of England, our client have big plans to grow and develop their business into the future. They are a modern, ethical organisation taking on new ideas and looking beyond their sector for fresh approaches. Offering every one of their customers the very best service they can, and have a great set of colleagues working to make this a reality.
The Land Manager will support the commercial team and wider business teams to deliver a customer focused new homes division, taking responsibility for the identification, evaluation and securing land pipeline for the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Identify, evaluate and acquire development sites across the division's geographical area
• Maintain a high profile with external property contacts in pursuit of opportunities for the company.
• Working closely with the technical teams and external consultants to secure implementable planning consents.
• Management and coordination of viability and feasibility stages
• Land negotiations and formulating offers
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate initiative, self-motivation and the ability to work effectively within a team. You will also have extensive experience in land appraisal, acquisition and planning system at a senior level. You will need to be a confident individual with good communication skills and demonstrable commercial acumen, who can present information in an easy to understand style to stakeholders at all levels