|Job Ref:||204479456||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum plus full benefits package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:01|
Our client is an award winning, rapidly expanding building contractor with an excellent reputation locally. |
Out of a regional office in Gloucester, they turnover around £100 million carrying out a wide range of projects across Wales and the South West.
Due to the award of a key project locally they have approached us with the requirement to recruit an experienced Site Manager to work as part of a large retirement village complex in the Gloucester area.
Reporting to an overall PM, your role will involve coordinating part of the project, with specific responsibilities including:
• Site set-up
• Health and safety on site
• Subcontractor procurement, supervision and management
• Managing site team members including engineers and foreman
• Quality control
• Cost control. Working closely with the site QS.
• Short and long term programming.
• Method statement and risk assessments
• Design coordination and management of consultant design teams
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients
• Project completion and handover
This role would suit an individual from a main contracting background who has experience of a wide range of projects. You will reside within commutable distance of Gloucester or be able to relocate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a contractor that can offer genuine long term prospects within a company that is rapidly expanding