|Job Ref:||204488723||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £80000/annum Negotiable dependant on experience||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:30|
M&E QS - Central London - Competitive|
My client is looking to engage with 2 x project level M&E QS's to look undertake commercial duties on new projects which are due to start in the coming month. My client is a leading M&E subcontractor who turnover £200M annually which continues to grow year on year.
The projects which require a QS are both new build residential projects, one in West London and the other in the City. These are high rise projects worth in value over £10M (M&E).
- Overall control of commercial elements to the job.
- Managing take off's, variations & final accounts
- Assisting the project engineers with value engineering
- Sub-contract management and selection
- Working with the commercial manager to deliver the job profitably within the clients time line
- Chairing meetings with client
-You will have a minimum of 5 years experience working for an M&E subcontractor
- Experience working on new build residential projects is preferable
- Strong management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Educated to a minimum of HNC/OND level
- Experience in a client facing capacity
For more information regarding this role, please contact Greg on (Apply online only) or submit CV