|Job Ref:||204486493||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Farnham||Address:||Post Code:||CM23||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Job Title: Yard Operative|
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive hourly rate
The Company: Our client is a success story that has grown over 80 years and is still rapidly expanding. They strongly believe that their continued success has been driven by the quality and dedication of their workforce. The business is full of people with enthusiasm and vision coupled with friendliness and a real can-do spirit.
Despite being the largest independent modular building group in Britain, they have retained the welcoming and stimulating work environment that can only come from being a family business. Our client can offer you a career, not just a job. They want you to flourish in their organisation.
The Opportunity: There are a number of positions available including carpenters, plumber, paint sprayers etc. Within these roles you will be required to assist the Yard Manager in all aspects of the day to day activities of the hire depot. You will need to ensure compliance with all aspects of health and safety and company procedures
Key activities will include:
• Ensuring that the Yard/Workshop is kept tidy at all times.
• Ensuring any unused materials are returned to appropriate stores area.
• Ensuring that instructions received from Yard Manager or Yard Supervisor are carried out in a diligent, consistent manner, with repair and refurbishing work being carried out to a pre-agreed acceptable standard.
• To ensure that all furniture is checked on return to Yard and removed from cabins and put back into storage.
• Any other duties which from time to time become apparent.
Qualifications/Experience: To be successful in this role it is essential that you have:
• A good level of physical fitness.
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to provide an excellent level of customer service.
If you fit the requirements for this role, apply today for immediate consideration. We guarantee a response to successful applicants within 24 hours (Monday-Friday)