|Job Ref:||204490990||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£26 - £29/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:37|
Abatec are recruiting on behalf of a bespoke property developer who is currently looking for a experienced Site Engineer to fulfil a long term contract. This role will be both challenging and rewarding for the right candidate, working in the Gloucestershire area, this contract offers a minimum of 12 months in duration. We are looking for an Engineer that has a diverse background within civil engineering to join a 360 turnkey operation. You will be working on a complex housing development from start to finish and ideally will have experience of setting-out for Infrastructure, Drainage, Foundations, Utilities, Earthworks and general groundworks.|
As a Site Engineer you will;
- Be able to read and understand architectural drawings.
- Be methodical in your way of thinking.
- Be able to use robotic engineering equipment.
- Have had experience working as a lead engineer.
- Be able to commit to a minimum of 12 months work
As a Site Engineer you will have;
- A degree or relevant qualification in Civil Engineering.
- A diverse background with previous experience in Infrastructure, Housing and Groundworks.
- A valid CSCS card.
- A proven track record in long term contract roles.
- 12 months minimum contract.
- £26-£29 ph (if kit is provided).
- Interesting and challenging project.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Martin Williams. The reference for this vacancy is 126307.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client