|Job Ref:||204496237||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum Company Car||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:50|
Our Client is one of the UK's leading UKAS accredited asbestos management and training providers. They have an enviable year on year growth in sales turnover. Due to this growth they are looking to increase their headcount in the UK and are currently looking for Surveyor/ Analysts in the UK.|
To provide the company's clients with an efficient and professional service with respect to the specific areas of testing and inspection services the company is accredited.
• Undertake technical activities associated with asbestos inspection and testing compliant with statutory requirements.
• Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the company's standards when working on site and at client meetings
• Produce accurate and factual test reports, technical documents, specifications, method statements, plans etc.
• Produce accurate and factual survey and sampling information, site plans and any other documentation relevant to asbestos inspection and testing activities undertaken.
• Ensure quality control and assurance schemes are completed as required as part of the maintenance of authorisation status and UKAS accreditation.
• Ensure the internal customer queries and requirements are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner.
• Continued commitment to CPD
• Adherence to the Health & Safety policy.
• Ensure Adherence to the UKAS accredited management system and its policies and procedures.
• Responsible for the availability, condition, operation and calibration status of the company's equipment.
• Analytical test reports and certification completed
• Regular and accurate completion of QC and QA schemes.
Skills and Experience,
• Awareness of current issues and developments within the asbestos industry
• Effective and compliant inspection and testing methods.
• BOHS P402, P403 / P404 (or RSPH equivalent) - Mandatory
• BOHS P406, S301,CoCA - desirable.
• Excellent communication skills
Benefits include - company car, car allowance or car scheme, pension and many more