|Job Ref:||204498881||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northern UK||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:01|
Are you seeking a role where you are focussed on building a region by seeking new customers and identifying new business opportunities? If you are we have the ideal opportunity for you!|
We are retained by one of Europe's leading manufacturers of ENGINEERED TIMBER PRODUCTS who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit a professional BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER covering THE NORTH OF ENGLAND.
Our Clients products are very high quality whilst being competitively priced. They are therefore seeking a Candidate who is able to capitalise on their success to date and further develop their business in the UK.
The role will be predominantly building relationships with Shop-fitting companies, House Builders, Manufacturers, Distributors, End Users etc by targeting specific project requirements with them and offering product, sales and technical support gaining product usage.
Develop a meaningful strategy for your accounts which adds value by:
• Identify products and solutions that will enable them to achieve their objectives
• Understand their business and market needs
• Helping them to exploit market opportunities by acting as a consultant on product issues
• Establish strong relationships with the key decision makers in the customer's organisation
• Ensure that the customer is dealt with in a professional manner at all times and receives exceptional customer service, meeting targets for customer satisfaction and retention
• Develop and implement a clear, structured business plan to manage customers to ensure that opportunities for sales growth are effectively maximised, and the long term relationship with the customer is secured
• Assist customers by providing product consultancy and offering solutions.
• Support campaigns and new product introduction by following up leads and promoting offers.
• Produce monthly reports detailing accurate customer and competitor information
• Operate within expense budget and ensure maintenance and care of car and other company property.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• A sales background demonstrating strong product knowledge and an understanding of the sector and customer needs
• Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to recognise and successfully convert opportunities into profitable sales
• Effective planning, organisation and evaluating skills
• Ability to analyse information, develop options and providing solutions that meet client needs and satisfactorily deal with any issues or problems
• Customer focused, results driven and tenacious
• Self motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
• Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
• IT literate and good level of numeracy
• A current UK driving licence
Location/Area NORTH OF ENGLAND
Salary Negotiable basic dependent upon experience + excellent results driven rewards
Benefits Car, Laptop, Mobile etc