|Job Ref:||204501997||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ireland - Dublin||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:02|
My client is one of Irelands leading fit-out contractors. The operate in the retail, commercial, cleanroom and pharma sectors. They have a turnover in excess of €100M per year and have realistic growth and development plans.|
Due to continued growth my client now has a position available for an experienced Architectural Technician.
1. Preparation of drawings & schedules and obtaining client approvals.
2. Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
3. Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
4. Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services.
5. Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information.
6. Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
7. Maintain accurate records.
8. Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan.
9. Preparation of O&M / H&S File at project completion.
10. Comply with design stage programmes.
11. Procure through requisitions necessary long lead materials.
12. Attend site meetings as required.
13. Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
14. Promote company image.
15. Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor.
16. Protecting the company's interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors
Salary will depend on experience