|Job Ref:||204506336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum Highly Competitive Package + Car||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:02|
1st Step Solutions are currently working with the leading M&E Contractors across the UK who are looking to expand their Surveying departments as projects are picking up throughout the UK. Please see below a list of current vacancies we are recruiting for.|
My Client is a successful and established Building Services M&E Contractor based in London who have over 50 years industry experience with an excess of £800 Million Turnover. Focused in the London construction sector they specialise in the commercial sector undertaking New Builds and refurbishments for range of high profile property management firms and blue chip end clients.
The appointed M&E Quantity Surveyor will be joining an exciting business who have experienced an increasing consistent turnover for the past financial year's and are looking to expand the business. This role would suit an individual who is looking for a new challenge to join a business which will invest in their training and self-development therefore appoint an array of career progression opportunities within the firm.
M&E Quantity Surveyor
£25k - £40k Car Allowance & Package
Project Types - Commercial Fit Out, Education, High End Residential, Health
Project Sizes - £1million - £20million
• To provide assistance to junior staff and advice to the team on all contractual, financial and commercial activities on specified projects
• To review the Sales Ledger, ensure accurate posting of transactions, VAT and cleaning down of unpaid accounts
• To maintain sub-contractor control ensuring close administration of accounts and reporting to the Commercial Manager on all significant debtors
• Price and effectively agree project variations. Achieve variation account profitability in accordance with budget strategy.
• Creatively consider value engineering and improved buildability solutions.
• Uptake on ideas and solutions included within projects resulting in a benefit to the project.
• Ensure Quality Assurance procedures are conformed to at all times and all paperwork is correctly completed and issued
• To report to the Regional Director and Commercial Director in all aspects of commercial activities within the Building Services Team
Should you be interested in any of the above roles or require more details regarding these positions please give me a call or send over an email. If not and you know someone who might be interested, referrals are much appreciated.
Additionally is ESSENTIAL you are currently eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
If you are interested in the position, apply now to be a part of this organisation as we are shortlisting from immediate effect.
I look forward to hearing from you