|Job Ref:||204565150||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:01|
Job title: Servicing Manager|
Contract Term: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Greenacre Recruitment is working in partnership with a well-established, global organisation to source a highly organised and responsive Servicing Manager for their Compliance team. Working closely with the Operations Manager, you will ensure an efficient and effective Quality Management System is in place which meets contractual and quality requirements, and is fully understood and maintained at all levels.
The responsibilities of the Servicing Manager are:
• Managing the day to day servicing contracts from both the administration and contractor management perspective.
• Auditing, accurately collating data and producing statistical reports for the operations manager.
• Producing legislative and contractual documentation to a high standard.
• Assessing compliance and operational risks, and liaising with H&S professionals to develop risk management strategies.
• Following up any identified compliance issues and working collaboratively with the compliance managers to rectify these in a timely manner.
• Ensuring that the agreed quality controls are understood and fulfilled.
• Managing the contracts effectively to make sure the supply chain is completing the necessary servicing regimes and producing the required documentation, to meet compliance.
• Ensuring KPI's and SLA's are achieved, and exceeded.
• Undertaking audits in accordance with the schedule and making sure that any unwanted findings are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Providing guidance, assistance and training on all quality matters and the Quality Management System.
• Working to continuously improve operational delivery by improving processes, using new technology and increasing competency.
• Working in partnership with our clients to achieve an efficient service delivery.
To be successful in your application for the role, you will have:
• A proven background in a similar role and operations and compliance management experience.
• Working knowledge of Health and Safety at Work and full understanding of risk management.
• The ability to work within complex circumstances with tight deadlines.
• Willingness to travel within the UK as required.
• The ability to organise your own workload and manage time effectively.
• The ability to prioritise and stay calm and deliver under pressure.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A HNC or Degree (or equivalent) with relevant experience, ideally in an engineering or surveying discipline.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold a full driving licence and have access to your own vehicle for business purposes.
Please complete your application by sending your CV, if you have any queries please contact Darren using the email address attached to the role.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business