|Job Ref:||204569013||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:56|
Contracts and Installations Manager|
Location: Covering installations across the South East of the UK, in areas such as Guildford, Reigate and Sevenoaks
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Glevum are a leading installer of high quality UPVC windows, doors and conservatories based in Gloucestershire with over 40,000 customers. The firm has a strong and growing reputation in installing windows, doors and conservatories for new build developments - working for some of the biggest names in the industry.
We are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to manage Installations across the South East of the UK.
Duties will include:
• Manage day to day fitting schedule
• Recruit Installation labour
• Attend pre-start meetings and ensure technical specifications are met.
• Carry out inspections and fitter reviews
• Be responsible for quality and health and safety of Glevum Installations.
• Liaise directly with Site Managers
The ideal candidate:
• Will have experience of managing New Build contracts and also the UPVC Window and Door market.
• Will hold relevant qualification is CITB Site Supervisors Training Scheme (SSSTS).
• Technically minded you will be computer literate and self-motivated as well as being a good people manager as you will be responsible for managing Installers.
• You will have a full, clean UK drivers licence.
The position comes with a vehicle to be agreed and a good level of remuneration depending on experience.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this position then apply now to submit your cv with a cover letter for consideration.
Keywords: Contracts Manager, Contracts Supervisor, Contracts Administrator, Site Supervisor