|Job Ref:||204569024||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:56|
This exciting new role comes with one of Europe's leading renewable energy developers and operators. As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you'll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of the business.
You will be required to perform the following:
You will need to be able to minimise the Renewables Division of the company's Settlement risk and protect value when accessing the revenues stream received by the renewable assets including the support mechanisms across the markets in which Renewables Division the company operates in.
The successful candidate will be responsible for operating and developing process to validate the revenues streams received by the Renewables Division of the company's assets and production of statements for partly owned Renewables assets.
The role interacts with Commercial Managers, Commodity Managers /Analysts and Finance teams in validated the revenue streams and including the support mechanisms.
Finally, the role holder will support in co-ordinating inter-departmental projects including a range of stakeholders across a range of markets, disciplines and cultures.
Ideally you will have/be:
To be successful we need you to have the following experience:
* Have a numerate first degree (for example in Finance/Maths/Engineering/Economics/ Business administration etc.) and possibly a higher degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
* Demonstrate strong economic, market and financial analytical skills
* Be recognised as the expert on all settlement aspects of the business
* Excellent IT skills. The role holder should possess advanced level skills in SAP, SQL and Excel (including VBA)
* Experience in the UK/EU energy market or in a financial environment will be useful
* Have strong communication skills and be able to communicate with Senior Managers/Executive
* Have an eye for detail since there will be many data sources
* Be results-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines and produce clear and concise feedback/reports to senior management.
* Be able to cope in a high pressure environment
* Good knowledge of industry processes (including settlements)
* Fluency in English essential, fluency in German and any other European languages highly appreciated
If that sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply with your send your CV now to (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)