|Job Ref:||204563556||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:59|
Senior Planner - Slough |
Are you looking for a place to make your mark and develop your career as a senior planner? Would you like to work for one of the UK's top providers of construction and infrastructure projects? If so, please read on.
My client provides national design, construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. With an aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
The contractor is currently recruiting for a talented, motivated and ambitious senior planner to join our construction east team based in Slough.
As a senior planner, you will provide planning management and support to both the pre-contract and contract operations for the business. You will coordinate with bid and construction teams to manage and control the planning and programming aspects of bid proposals and multiple projects in progress. You will produce, manage, update the construction programme and its communication to internal and external customers and major stakeholders.
You will manage and incorporate change events into the construction programme, and jointly with the commercial team, secure full entitlement under the contract.
The ideal candidate will come from a main contractor and have worked on New Build schemes of varying values. You must have site based experience and tender exposure would be beneficial.
* As an experienced senior planner, you will be educated to a professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline.
* You will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, cost and risk analysis.
* You will have the ability to plan construction works from first principles, preferably with experience in multi discipline major projects, and have extensive site experience on business related projects in a management or supervisory capacity.
* Sector experience would be ideal: Commercial, Industrial, Retail etc
* Primavera P6 experience
* Production of tender programmes and working with Bid Team
* 10 years' experience with a main contractor
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Fabio Barreto at Edge Careers