|Job Ref:||204563620||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Post Code:||NW1||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum car + package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Senior Estimator |
Major Civils Project
As part of the work winning team
Salary - dependent on experience
Location - London
A Senior Estimator is required to work on Infrastructure projects for a top tiered contractor in NW London.
You will have civil experiences, strong numerical and analytical skills and be competent in producing accurate and thorough tender returns, effectively planning projected costs and timescales, identifying construction risks and researching materials, plant, labour and equipment costs. It is essential you are confident in using estimating packages such as Conquest, and programme packages such as MS project.
You must have excellent communication skills, thrive on working to tight deadlines, be able to manage and support the development of other more junior members of their estimating team and liaise with other professionals including suppliers and clients.
Day to day duties could include:-
* Calculate and prepare tender submissions that provide at least cost, optimal value solution for tenders
* Determine quantity of work scope to produce accurate and realistic estimates for works.
* Provide cost, budget and pricing schedules to Bid Managers
* Provide estimates to Project Managers for contract variations and claim
* You must have experience in Estimating from a civil engineering background
* Civil engineer with professional qualification preferred
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please email your CV to (url removed), if you require any further information please don't hesitate to call Charlotte Penrose on (Apply online only)