|Job Ref:||204563838||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£290 - £310/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
Our client is a Top 5 Main Contractor requiring no introduction. A multi sector, multi divisional Contractor, this is an opportunity to join one of the heavyweights of the industry!|
Having recently secured several major projects, we have been asked to supply a Quantity Surveyor to work on a freelance basis, on the delivery of a £65m Civil Engineering project in the Midlands. We are looking for a strong candidate with good Change Management experience. Works on the project include upgrades to tarmac, drainage, road side furniture and electrical gantries on a large section of the M1 motorway.
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Contract Administration.
- Change Management.
- Management of all financial matters with the cost consultants.
- Procurement of all sub-contract works.
- Procurement of all supply items.
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
- NEC3 Contract experience is desirable.
- Highways or civil engineering experience is essential.
- Degree qualified.
Our client offers excellent training, career development and salaries / packages to all staff. This is a long term contract position. If interested, please e-mail your CV to James Darby