|Job Ref:||204563920||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £85000/annum company benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
Profile for job 00024189, Project Architect.|
Project Architect required for a well-established practice in London that work throughout the UK designing and delivering projects mainly for residential and commercial developers. With a growing workload in London there is a need for a Senior Project Architect to work alongside the Directors to lead, support, and mentor each person in their care to encourage each person to reach their full potential. The Project Architect will need to communicate effectively to their team with all aspects of the client's brief and prioritises. The Project Architect needs to be able to support each team member proactively and give guidance on ways in which each team member can develop further skills and raise the performance of the team. In addition, the Project Architect must meet agreed deadlines and review each of their teams daily progress.
The Project Architect will need to support the Project Manager with the overall responsibility for the procurement and delivery of projects and having the capacity to integrate the work of the design team into a fully coordinated and comprehensive set of design documents. The Project Architect will need to have a close eye to detail to the Client's brief, with the design reflecting the Client's chosen balance between the programme, project cost, and pre-defined quality standards.
Project Architect Position Requirements
* Demonstrate persistent enthusiasm and energy in following our "will to get it right" approach
* Show common sense and sound judgement.
* Support each team member proactively and provide leadership when needed
* Work closely with the Director-in-charge on a daily basis
* Make sure that work in progress is revised at all applicable stages by the Client and Director-in-charge.
* Teams work is reviewed and meets company standards.
* Effectively use the technical expertise at the Company's disposal as well as using external sources if need be.
* Ensure firms policies and procedures are always met
* Manage and control project cost in line with pre agreed budget.
* Monitor team performance and make aware to Directors of any underperforming members of staff.
* Prove a thorough understanding of all applicable codes of practice, legal requirements and relevant technical advances in the industry.
Project Architect Position Remuneration
* Salary £65K-£75K (DOE)
* Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
* Open working environment where initiative and hard work are rewarded
* Other Company Benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy