|Job Ref:||204564103||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum £55k - £60k + Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
Business Development Manager - Construction|
London / Southern Home Counties
£55k - £60k + Package.
Our client is a leading UK contractor working with a number of blue-chip clients within the public and private sectors. Within excess of 80 years experience they complete a variety of new build and refurbishment projects to include; homes, care homes, educational and public buildings and responsive maintenance works. Having a directly employed workforce they deliver excellent training and development programmes for their employees with structured career progression opportunities for people to progress.
They are now seeking a Business Development Manager to create new opportunities for the company. As Business Development Manager you will identify and secure a profitable, long term and short term pipeline of opportunities in all core product sectors within the operational region being South-West London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire areas. This position could be home based but you will be required to visit the office frequently to support the commercial team and Contracts Managers as required.
• To work with the Director to deliver the regional budget
• Ensure all leads are reported centrally and entered into the pipeline
• Responsible for developing and following a client visitation plan
• Responsible for developing the initial bid winning/pursuit plan
• Provide intelligence regarding future OJEU's, tenders and negotiation opportunities
• Produce annual business development plan including market research on new and emerging markets etc.
• To advise on appropriateness and level of participation of business events, marketing events and conferences both regionally and for the whole company.
• Have experience as a Business Development Manager within a UK contractor
• A proven track record of profitable pipeline identification and conversion
• Be a personable, smart and attentive, with excellent sales skills and a persuasive style. An impressive telephone manner, exceptional attention to detail and good administrative ability are also vital.
• Be IT Literate
• Have a stable work history
• Full, UK drivers Licence
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Business Development Manager looking to join a contractor that offers fresh new challenges and career development opportunities.
Please forward a current CV in the first instance.
Salary of £55k - £60k + Package
Please forward a full CV in the first instance.
MSB Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency working within the building, civil engineering and logistics sectors throughout the UK