|Job Ref:||204564280||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum company benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
Profile for job 00024200, Senior Project Architect- Director.|
Senior Project Architect-Director required for a well-established practice in London that work throughout the UK designing and delivering projects mainly for residential and commercial developers. With a growing workload in London this is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Architect to become a Director to work alongside the other Directors to lead, support, and mentor each person within the Practice to encourage each person to reach their full potential. The Senior Project Architect will need to communicate effectively to their team with all aspects of the client's brief and prioritises. The Senior Project Architect- Director will need to have entrepreneurial mind-set and have the drive and hunger to push the Practice to even higher standards. The Senior Project Architect- Director needs to be able to support each team proactively and give guidance on ways in which each team can develop further skills and raise the performance of the team. In addition, the Senior Project Architect -Director must review each of their teams daily progress.
The Senior Project Architect- Director will need to support Project Architects and Project Managers with the overall responsibility for the procurement and delivery of projects and having the capacity to integrate the work of the design team into a fully coordinated and comprehensive set of design documents. The Senior Project Architect- Director will need to have a close eye to detail to the Client's brief, with the design reflecting the Client's chosen balance between the programme, project cost, and pre-defined quality standards.
Senior Project Architect- Director Position Requirements
* Entrepreneurial mind-set and hunger to manage the day to day running of the practice with the other directors
* Demonstrate persistent enthusiasm and energy in following our "will to get it right" approach
* Show common sense and sound judgement.
* Support each team proactively and provide leadership
* Work closely with the other Directors on a daily basis
* Make sure that work in progress is revised at all applicable stages by the Client
* Teams work is reviewed and meets company standards.
* Effectively use the technical expertise at the Company's disposal as well as using external sources if need be.
* Ensure firms policies and procedures are always met
* Manage and control project cost in line with pre agreed budget.
* Monitor team performance and make aware to Directors of any underperforming members of staff.
* Prove a thorough understanding of all applicable codes of practice, legal requirements and relevant technical advances in the industry.
Senior Project Architect- Director Position Remuneration
* Salary £75K-£85K (DOE)
* Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
* Open working environment where initiative and hard work are rewarded
Other Company Benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy