|Job Ref:||204564361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£29000 - £31000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
First People Solutions are currently recruiting for a leading Facilities Management services provider. With offices across the UK our client is seeking an experienced multi-skilled Mechanical Engineer to work within contracts in London city centre.|
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be expected to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance when required, with minimal supervision in a timely manner.
Other key responsibilities will include;
* Mechanical/Electrical fault diagnosis
* Operational repair and maintenance
* Emergency repair services
* Carry out maintenance on other trades where ability allows, HVAC/Plumbing
This is a permanent position where for the right candidate long term progression is available.
The successful candidate:
* Multi-skilled across Mechanical & Electrical with plumbing experience
* City and Guilds Qualified
* Health & Safety aware and compliant
* Relevant experience within facilities management/building maintenance
* Experience within PPM, reactive maintenance, electrical installation.
If you are interested in this role please apply now attaching an up to date CV. All applications shall be treated on a confidential basis