|Job Ref:||204564540||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fulham||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum Car, Bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
Role: Project Engineer / Construction Manager |
Outline: Construction of basements to properties in London (£1Million in value)
Location: Putney, London & West central London
Rate: £35,000 - 50,000 + 20% Bonus + Package (experience and ability dependant)
Required to start: September 2016
Role outline: Construction of residential basements to properties in London
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a well established, profitable, friendly Basement Contractor in London. The company construct basements in London.
The company are seeking a Project Engineer to join their production team, reporting to the Contracts Manager, and will oversee up to 2 projects at any one time.
The ideal candidate will have a
* degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
*have a good understanding of construction techniques(ideally RC Frame and underpinning, but not necessary)
* can commute daily into Putney.
* The person should be hard working, have good attention to detail, ability to think on your feet and have common sense.
The role will include:
* Managing basement construction projects through to hand over
* Overseeing the excavation, structural steel work and waterproofing generally using cavity membrane system.
* Planning construction sequence
* Programming; health & safety on site
* Risk assessments
* Running Foreman and site labour
* Ordering materials
* Coordinating with architect and engineer
* Coordinating temporary works
* There will be a working foreman and the work force to manage.
In return, the company will provide you with a permanent position, excellent salary and good training and development.
Each application will be judged on it's own merit. To find out more information or if you are unsure whether to apply please don't hesitate to speak to Philippa on (Apply online only) or email a CV
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy