|Job Ref:||204564761||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Salary:||£15 - £17/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
We are currently recruiting for a Document Controller to join a leading construction contractor that operate throughout the Uk.
The Document Controller will be responsible for managing and monitoring the flow of documentation for a major construction project in Norfolk.
• Manage the flow of documentation/drawings for the project
• Upload information onto document management systems.
• Distribute incoming information to relevant parties.
• Carry out Quality Assurance checks to ensure accuracy of information.
• Ensure that company procedures are followed with regard to the flow of information, and contribute to QA procedure review, upgrade, and implementation.
• Receive, evaluate and distribute documents in line with current processes.
• Develop processes to maximise efficiencies in document distribution.
• Previous demonstrable experience as a Document Controller
• Experience as a Document Controller experience will ideally have been gained with a main construction contractor.
• Experienced in Conject (BIW)
• Proven ability of distributing multiple documents at a time.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication at all levels, internally and externally
• Work under own initiative to short deadlines