|Job Ref:||204567192||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Package + Bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:58|
Development Project Manager|
£60,000 - £70,000
Capstone is recruiting on behalf of a high end residential London Developer. The successful candidate will be overseeing one of the highest valued luxury residential portfolios in prime postcodes across the Capital. This includes managing a portfolio of over 1,200 residential properties, as well as hotels and prime Mayfair office buildings.
About the role
The Surveyor will be expected to:
* Work closely with the Property Management, Development, Lettings and Sales teams on a day to day basis, developing an in-depth knowledge of all properties across the estate and advising on all matters of a construction and technical nature.
* Identify, develop and implement a range of schemes and initiatives including; refurbishment, maintenance and alterations to a range of Central London properties. You will also be responsible for contributing to decisions made in relation to the company's property strategy and day-to-day issues drawing on your previous experience and technical knowledge.
* To manage S20 tenant notifications, ensuring full compliance with the Landlord & Tenant Act 1985.
* To advise on FTT actions and assist on construction and technical matters.
* To ensure the property portfolio meets all statutory requirements and is fully compliant with all corporate objectives.
* To be responsible for all aspects of minor projects from inception to completion with a particular emphasis on attention to detail and construction best practice.
* Prepare specification and tender documentation, carry out tender exercise, analyse tenders received and make recommendations to client; produce maintenance contracts, small project works documentation and oversee the works.
* Carry out audits and condition surveys, programme for works including cost estimates and works programmes. Prepare and write reports with recommendations.
You will be degree educated in either Building Surveying or Project Management and be MRICS qualified (or equivalent).
The ideal candidate will have a good overall knowledge of landlord and tenant law, and extensive experience managing high quality and trophy assets. In return you will have access to the running of fantastic landmark buildings.
This is a unique opportunity for someone working for a developer or a consultancy who would like to make the step into a sought after development organistation.
Please make enquiries in the strictest of confidence to Robert Cawood on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only), or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)