|Job Ref:||204567278||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||United Kingdom||Address:||Salary:||£90000 - £95000/annum tax free + benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Saudi Arabia - 3 year contract|
Salary:From £92000 tax free + flights, medical, holidays
Our client is one of the leading and most established Architectural, Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management and Engineering Consultancy Firms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with excellent professional experience in the local, regional and international market.
Our Client provides professional services in Architectural and Engineering Design, Construction Management, Interior Design, Master Planning, Landscaping, Project Management, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Engineering.
Our Client employs thousands of professionals and support staff executing the above services to the highest degree of professionalism. Hundreds of projects have been already constructed and out of them many have received regional and international awards and citations.
• Prepare Electrical designs for large scale government projects
• Apply design knowledge in building services, power distribution, grounding, lighting, control systems and equipment specificationand selection
• Analyze complex engineering problems and offer effective resolutions
• Electrical calculation with load & design parameters of large scale project(s)
• Interact with all engineering disciplines, construction project managers and clients
• Lead an electrical design group on large scale projects and provide leadership
• Utilize software effectively i.e. AutoCAD to produce designs on request
• Perform other duties as needed
• Due to visa limitations, you must hold one of the following passports; British, Irish, American or Canadian.
• Must have advanced knowledge of electrical engineering and design and be familiar with applicable codes, standards and acceptable industry practices
• You must have 15 years' experience and come from a consultancy background
• Should have strong "hands on" background in electrical design
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited engineering school
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to prepare written specifications