|Job Ref:||204567537||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£32000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
£32,000 - £45,000
A well-established consultancy in Exeter are in the process of expansion and as such are looking for strategic hires. They are currently looking for a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 4 years` experience through to recently Chartered. The practice prides themselves on their ecological designs and specialist cob construction working with both renovations and new builds. They have completed projects in a range of sectors including Education, Health, Residential, Sports Facilities and Public Buildings.
Within this practice, you will be offered good levels of responsibility and support working closely with the Directors.
Successful applicants will ideally be able to work under their own initiative and show a 'hands on` approach.
- • Degree Qualified
- • Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years` experience
- • Excellent knowledge and experience designing predominantly with timber but also the core materials masonry, steel and concrete
- • Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- • Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- • Designing structures efficiently using all main materials
This position is available due to an increase in workload, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information on this role please contact Tallia Smith on (Apply online only) / (url removed)