|Job Ref:||204567542||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Germany||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum 45000 - 50000 Euros||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
The role involves providing CAD support, drawing and document control within the Infrastructure team. Applicants should be degree or HNC qualified in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
Detailed tasks will include:
* Excellent Knowledge of AutoCAD R16 and R17
* Good Knowledge of Revit R16
* Ability to plan and manage a drawings database.
* Ability to implement document control system.
Applicants should have experience of Civils and Building projects including supporting infrastructure. This should include having experience in the design of:
* Foundations and reinforcement details.
* Cable trenching.
* Road Construction design and detailing.
* Storage, workshop and operations buildings design.
* Infrastructure services such as power (including generation), water and communications.
* Civils Specifications.
* RIBA plan of work.
* Good/excellent written and spoken English skills
* Willingness to learn new software tools
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work in an international environment
* Ability to work in a team
* Ability to work independently
* Knowledge in project management methodology desirable
The CAD Technologist role attracts a salary of 45,000 - 50,000 Euros. This is for a 39 hour working week. The client may even consider 39 hours over 4 days if this suits the candidate. You will also receive 30 days holiday plus National Holidays. There may be some travel associated with the role so some flexibility is required.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
This is initially a 2 year contract with the strong possibility of renewal