|Job Ref:||204567593||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£80000 - £100000/annum £6k CA, travel allowance, bonus, be||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
Senior Project Manager - Tier 1 Main Contractor - East London |
One of our leading clients is looking for a Senior Project Manager to head up a £300 million project consisting of mix use elements with over 200 1 to 3 bed flats. The flats will be housed in multiple blocks up to a height of 7 storeys.
Per block, the team structure is Block Manager, Façade Manager, Assistant Site Manager and a Site Engineer hence you will a build team of circa 24 Managers.
The primary responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager are to:
* Manage and lead an effective Build team
* Maintain the highest standard of Health and Safety
* Report upstream to a Project Director
* Keep the build programme on track
* Project Manager / Senior Project Manager working with a leading Residential Developer and / or Main Contractor
* Experience working on new build residential projects is essential
* Delivering residential projects from start to finish is essential
* All tickets up to date including SMSTS, CSCS card and First Aid
Salary + package:
* Base salary from £80k to £100k
* £6k Car Allowance
* Travel Allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Annual Bonus
To discuss the Senior Project Manager vacancy in further detail please do not hesitate to give me a call on (Apply online only) and ask for Jonny Gepheart.
If you feel this vacancy is not the right opportunity for you but you are considering a move, then please give me a call for a confidential chat. Blayze Group work on behalf of their clients on an exclusive basis and so a large percentage of our positions are not advertised on the open market, we may just have your ideal opportunity