|Job Ref:||204565891||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum Tools, Van, PDA||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
* Global passenger lift organisation
* Market leading lift manufacturer
* Highly regarded within the lift industry
* Full career progression available
* A great opportunity has arisen for a Service & Call Out Lift Engineer to work for a market leading organisation
* The Lift Engineer will be responsible for maintenance, repair and service of all existing passenger lifts
* As Service & Call Out Lift Engineer, you will need to manage your own diary and log all jobs on your PDA
* You will be visiting a wide range of customers who already have this manufacturers passenger lifts installed
* The Service & Call Out Lift Engineer will be mainly responsible for service and maintenance with a small amount of repair on the passenger lifts
* The Lift Engineer will be covering Leicestershire and surrounding areas, visiting customers and carrying out the service and maintenance work
* The company's portfolio of products also include Freight elevators, Escalators and moving walkways
* The Lift Engineer will be home based with a monthly meeting at the office.
* The Lift Engineer will be involved with the companies call out rota every fourth week for which you will get an additional sum of money (to be disclosed at interview).
* There is full career progression available for the lift engineer and you can move up within the company to further your career.
* Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
* Candidates must have an NVQ level 3 qualification in Lift Engineering or similar discipline
* Candidates must have a full driving licence
* Candidates should have 1 years + experience on service and maintenance of passenger lifts
* Candidates need to be able to work autonomously and manage their diary to ensure all jobs are attended to.
* Candidates must be happy to be involved in a call rota every third week
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally