|Job Ref:||204566106||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Central London||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
Estimator/ QS within Stone Masonry and Restoration|
We are currently looking for an experienced estimator to join a successful Stone masonry and restoration company within London.
The Company is a specialist building contractor with particular focus on internal and external refurbishment in London and South East England.
Their unique skill set is based around traditional restoration techniques and encompasses modern refurbishment methods. They have a proven track record which spans everything from Listed Buildings and Royal Palaces to luxury residences and commercial properties.
• Previous experience and great knowledge within the masonry and restoration industry
• Desire to grow within a company
• Self-motivation and a great attitude towards current projects
• Ability to manage and report on all enquiries necessary
• Good communication skills
• Proven track record of dealing with clients within a similar nature
• Previous experience with dealing projects oh a high value
• Estimating works of masonry, brickwork and refurbishment nature
• Liaising with clients and surveyors
• Preparing cost pricing and quotations for new projects
• Dealing with current projects and tenders making variations where necessary
• Weekly meetings at director level with updates on new and existing projects
• Salary of 40k - 50k per annul depending on experience and
• Company mobile provide
• Desk pc and work space
• Expenses paid when necessary
• 22 days plus bank holidays per year
• Permanent position and chance to be part of a successful respected company
For more information please apply within or contact Charlie on (Apply online only)