|Job Ref:||204566148||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Buckingham||Address:||Post Code:||MK18||Salary:||£16000 - £18000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:54|
Junior Structural Technician
£16,000 - £18,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Structural Technician to join a local engineering consultancy.
You will be working closely with both directors; given support and training to develop your skills and an opportunity to work on a variety of projects including refurbishments, conversions and extensions using 2D/3D AutoCAD. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on projects from start to finish and given a good level of responsibility.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable and varied experience within the industry.
- • HND/HNC Qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
- • AutoCAD 2D/3D beneficial
- • Preparation of structural drawings using AutoCAD
- • 2D CAD drawings as per engineers` calculations
- . Ensure drawings meet customer and company standards
For more information on this role please contact Tallia Smith on (Apply online only) / (url removed)