|Job Ref:||204566301||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum OTE, Van, PDA||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:59|
* Global passenger lift organisation
* Market leading lift manufacturer
* Highly regarded within the lift industry
* Full career progression available
* A great opportunity has arisen for a Service & Call Out Supervisor to work for a market leading organisation
* The Service & Call Out Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the maintenance, repair and service of all existing passenger lifts
* As Service & Call Out Supervisor, you will need to oversee all of the service and maintenance work carried out in your designated territory and ensure that the service & call out engineers are completing their works on time.
* You will be visiting a wide range of customers who already have this manufacturers passenger lifts installed and will be responsible for managing these accounts to ensure that they will continue to use the business for their service and call out needs.
* Service & Call Out Supervisor will also be responsible for managing stock levels and ordering new parts as in when they are needed. You will need to complete 45+ audits per annum.
* The Service & Call Out Supervisor will be based from their office in the West Midlands and will travel to clients in the Midlands area.
* The company's portfolio of products also include Freight elevators, Escalators and moving walkways
* The Service & Call Out Supervisor will be office based 2-3 days per week with the rest of the time spent with the engineers and with clients.
* There is full career progression available for the Service & Call Out Supervisor and you can move up within the company to further your career.
* Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
* Candidates must have an NVQ level 3 qualification in Lift Engineering or similar discipline
* Candidates must have a full driving licence
* Candidates will ideally have supervisory experience although this is not essential
* Candidates should have 1 years + experience on service and maintenance of passenger lifts
* Candidates need to be able to work autonomously and manage their diary to ensure all jobs are attended to.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally